Fusion Integrated Solutions is a boutique, progressive and growing engineering firm looking to hire highly-skilled and motivated individuals to join our winning team.
Fusion is a privately held consulting firm, nationally recognized for outstanding engineering, technology, scientific, planning and consulting services.
At the core of Fusion’s success is a team of great people, offering smart solutions that positively change our Customers’ lives based on a deep understanding of our Customers’ needs.
Location: NE Wisconsin/Fox Valley – no relocation assistance provided/local candidates preferred
We are looking for a creative individual with analytical skills who can quickly grasp the issues and needs our clients face, as well as evaluate and propose a variety of beneficial changes and system improvements.
- Take general project direction from project managers and work with teams of engineers from other disciplines to execute engineering projects for a variety of different clients and industries.
- Provide technical information throughout the various proposal, engineering, design, and construction phases to the proposal and project teams with regard to all aspects of Converting Engineering.
- Provide expertise in the areas of Converting technology including engineering modifications to legacy equipment and new equipment integration.
- Develop sizing information for Converting Mechanical Equipment (e.g., gear boxes, rolls, drives, frames, etc.) and provide information in the form of equipment data sheets
- Develop innovative ideas and alternatives to be cost competitive with Proposals
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Papermaking OR Converting Machine Design experience is mandatory
- SolidEdge, SolidWorks, or AutoCAD Design experience is mandatory
- 7+ Years of proven related experience
- Associates Degree is preferred
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org